Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random pics from December

I just realized that I did the random fun stuff from January and not from December. So we're back tracking a little bit here, cuz we certainly don't want to leave anything out!

Lacey and Baxter getting cozy in a box. Baxter was very obedient to get in the box with the little menace. Though, you can see, Lacey has Perry the Platypus wrapped up nice and cozy and was being very gentle and tender since he is...



 Baby Jesus Perry. It was actually very sweet how she wrapped him up and rocked him in her chair...not like the crazy kicking and throwing and squeezing that Perry usually has to put up with.



Moments before this picture was taken I told Baxter that he was NOT a lap dog. He sure showed me. Silly dog. And I stand by my original statement.


And Amy turned 4 months old in December. I know it's February now and she's 2 months old...but we'll get to that soon. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that happy smiling baby! So cute! And Lacey is fun and cute too. Baxter is a big lapdog. Do you miss him?

    ReplyDelete