Monday, January 14, 2013

October

October was a fun month, mostly because my parents came for a visit. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are a few that I got of our trip to Manti to visit Grandma and Grandpa Simmons.


Lacey posing.

Hey, where's Perry?



Silly girl.


There really isn't a whole lot for a 3-year-old to do at G and G's house... so she spent a lot of time playing on Grandma's kindle (her grandma's, not my grandma's, in case I needed to clarify that).


And my sweet little Amy.



We came back from Manti on Halloween Day. Unfortunately, Lacey came down with a low-grade fever about three hours before it was time to go trick-or-treating. Being the wonderful mother that I am, I doped her up on fever medicine and let her go anyway. She had fun and was fine anyway.

 My little Minnie Mouse

My little sailor baby.


Also from October...

There was some playing outside in the leaves, when the weather was nice. 


 Amy wore shorts on her head. I think that she's started to figure out that shorts go on your legs.

Amy loves the crocheted cat.

And Amy climbed in the crock pot. It made me laugh.

1 comment: