Tuesday, January 8, 2013

August

I realize that it's been ages and ages since I posted anything. I really have no excuse other than I just haven't done it.

August was so long ago now that trying to find a memory in there is kind of like trying to find that tube of lip balm at the bottom of your diaper bag. Good think I have pictures, or I'd really not remember anything. Oh, wait, I lost most of my August pictures in the madness of switching computers...

But one thing that I KNOW happened in August was that my little Amy turned one! We celebrated with her friend Kayla, who is only a week older, at a Ho Bo birthday party. It was a hot hot day in August, and there was much good food, good company, and cute babies.

I managed to yoink these pictures from Facebook:


For some reason, Amy thought that Kayla's cake looked yummier than her own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment