Sunday, March 25, 2012

My 7-month-old Amy


My baby is 7 months old! It's hard to believe. Isn't she the cutest little monkey that you ever did see? She's such a sweetie pie. As long as she's fed, rested, and dry, she's usually just as happy as can be. The only problem we've had so far is that she has some really bad eczema and she scratches horribly. It's really sad. But now that it's getting warmer and the furnace isn't on all the time, it's actually getting a lot better. She's starting to get some mobility. She rolls around all over the place, so much so that I really have to watcher her. She also is starting to do the army crawl occasionally, and I'm somewhere in between excited for her and terrified for me. It's good, though, for her. I'm still waiting for her to sleep through the night, but I figure that if she goes to bed at 6:00 in the evening, what can I expect? 


And spring has sprung! I love taking the girls outside, and Lacey definitely loves being outside more. I've been trying to get the yard into a presentable condition, which is not a task for the light hearted. Lacey really enjoys coming outside and "helping" me.


And we've also had lots of play time with "cousin" Kayla. Here they are synchronized eating.


And I just thought that this was cute--Amy playing with daddy's jacket.


 And I had to add this just because it's funny. Silly Lacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment