Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here's February

There's not much to report about February. It was a fine month. Kind of cold. Kind of dark.

This is Lacey in her superhero costume. Or, wearing Mommy's fuzzy socks with her special blanket around her shoulders. I love it.


Lacey is paying a little bit more attention to Amy these days. Usually it's to tell her "Noooo! Don't touch that!" But sometimes it's fun and sweet. 


I gave Amy her first solid foods. She was not impressed. For the longest time she would just gag on anything she put in her mouth that wasn't formula. Even now, she doesn't like straight fruits and vegetables, I think because the flavors are too intense for her. If I try to give her a fruit or vegetable just plain, her face gets all scrunched like she bit into a lemon. So, I mix it up with cereal and she'll eat it. She won't eat the cereal plain either. I think this experience is to make up for how easy Lacey has always been with food. Not that Amy is bad with it, she's just taking more time and patience. 


Amy also turned 6 months old in February. My little cutie pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment