Saturday, November 26, 2011

Halloween

I love seeing Lacey really discover holidays for the first time. Last year, I dressed her up and we did trunk-or-treating with our church, but she didn't remember or really know what fun she was in for this year.
Lacey dressed up as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, and Amy I just put in the little fleece bear suit that we have since I didn't have anything else for her. Honestly, Halloween this year got overshadowed by other things, and I'm glad that I had these thing hanging around.


 Lacey had lots of fun trick-or-treating, and of course she still asks to go. "Put candy in bucket." Lol. I tagged along to a few houses with Amy, then the two of use headed home to man the fort for trick-or-treaters. I was so glad that we got a good number this year, since we never have before. So much fun!


My visiting teacher stopped by with her kids and dropped off a gift bag for Lacey. It had non-candy items in it, like these eyeball glasses that Lacey just loves. She calls them her "cricket glasses." I don't know what makes them her cricket glasses, but from the very first time she put them on, she said, "I'm a cricket!" And that sucker shes holding in her hand ended up on the floor one too many times and Daddy ended up finishing it for her.


Maybe this is zombie Dorothy... with the glasses and the teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment