Saturday, November 26, 2011

Amy's Blessing Day

We had the opportunity at the end of October to bless Amy in church. Afterward, we gathered in our home with friends and family to celebrate this beautiful baby who has blessed our lives so much  already. Here's some pictures:

Lacey's expressions when she saw both her grandpas together was priceless. "Two grandpas!!" 


Amy with her Aunt Em, who wasn't about to give her up to the grandparents when she found out they were staying until Thursday.


And Daddy where he likes it best--playing with the kids. And, yes, we have enough toys in our basement for a nursery school. I love it.


This is possibly my favorite picture of the whole bunch because of the expression on Amy's face. I see it on her father's face occasionally as well when he thinks I've said or done something ridiculous. Like, you know, take a picture.


Four generations. Amy, me, my mom, and her mom. One of the best kind of picture.


 Amy with Grandma Welker. I just love this picture.


Because I felt I had to--Amy and her parents. 


Amy with Grandpa Bobo and cousin Taylor. I love kids and babies.


And here is the only moment all day that Lacey would sit still enough for me to take a picture of her.

It was a fantastic day, and I'm glad for all of the people who came to share it with us. I was so glad to have so many people that I love in my home with me at once, and so glad they they all fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment