Friday, November 26, 2010

Stuff Stuff

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, but before we get there, a few things since I posted last:

Lacey found this shirt of mine in the laundry, and she insisted that she put it in. Of course, she's at that stage when she puts something on and then wants to take it off 4 seconds later, and then put it back on 4 seconds after that. It gets old. But she's so cute.

Daddy came home one day to find Lacey surfing Facebook. Shame. I don't usually let her play with my computer. I don't remember why I was allowing it this day. It was kinda funny, though, and she looks so delighted to be doing it.

Lacey has a fascination with shoes at the moment, as I think most kids do at this age. She finds it much easier to put on Mommy's and Daddy's shoes than her own, so that's what she does. She does pretty well walking in them until she wants to turn, then she gets stuck and screams.

We were delighted to have a couple of Lacey's cousins over to play while their mommy went to her uncle's funeral. They had fun playing together for a few hours

I was making dinner one day, when I turned around and Lacey had stolen a bag of broccoli from the counter and was chomping it down. Luckily, it had already been washed and cut. I learned two things from this experience: Lacey likes broccoli, and Lacey is big enough to grab things from off the counter.

2 comments:

  1. Lacey is such a cutie!! I'm glad she got to play with her Hawaiian cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are tiny when your toddler wears the same shirt that you do.

    ReplyDelete