Thursday, February 7, 2013

January 2013

January was kind of a dreary month, full of snow, smog, and sniffles. Lacey started preschool (for the second time, lol), and she absolutely LOVES it. She's always so excited to see her teacher in the morning when I drop her off. I'm pretty sure that she knows about 10 times more than I knew at her age. Amy has turned into an absolute menace, but nothing out of the ordinary for her age. She always wants to empty the dishwasher, even if the dishes are dirty, and any time I open the pantry, fridge, or bathroom doors, she dashes in front of me and screams when I move her out of the way and close the door. Any chance she gets, she'll rub vaseline all over herself and the carpet, empty a full box of diapers (we're talking aprx 200 diapers) into her bed, and empty all her her clothes from her drawers. I have a sneaking suspicion that her older sister taught her the last two. It's enough to make a person crazy, I think, and that is why I'm done having children for the moment. Gah!

Anyway, they're cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment