Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ho Bo baby shower

Back in December when we were announcing to our family and close friends that we were pregnant, I was delighted to learn that my good friend Jennifer was expecting as well, due a week before I was. The Bobos are really good friends with Jennifer's family, so we had a joint family baby shower that was lots of fun. Here are some pictures from the event.

We had bbq sandwiches for dinner. Mmmmmm.


Lacey had cookies for dinner. Or, a few bites of several cookies which Mommy then had to finish. I wasn't complaining.

These beautiful blankets were made by Grandmother Bobo. We got to sit those chairs, by the way, because we were the "guests of honor" or something like that, and I can tell you they were way more uncomfortable than the chairs that everyone else got to sit in. Once I figured that out, I made Phil sit in my seat and I took his.
  
This is my silly toddler lounging across the way.




Amy Aleth Bobo, born August 21, and Kayla Renee Ho, born August 13, both about a week before their due dates.





1 comment:

  1. So fun! Such sweet little baby girls! It's been a while since I have had a baby girl. I miss the tiny dresses!

    ReplyDelete