Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 year anniversary

April 12 was 3 years since we were sealed for time and eternity. It's been a fantastic 3 years. We've been blessed with so much, and continue to be every day.

That Tuesday, I was lying down for a nap in the middle of the afternoon, as I usually do, and I heard Phil try to sneak in. It's pretty much impossible to do, since the place is so small. But I caught him trying to sneak in roses. For the past two years, he's gotten me the number of flowers equal to the number of years we've been married. But this year, he said, the single flowers didn't look pretty, so he got me a dozen. He instructed me to go take a nap while he divided the flowers in to 3s and placed them around the kitchen. He's such a sweetie. I stuck them back together since we didn't really have a vase small enough to hold just three flowers. Look how pretty! The best part of the whole thing was Phil trying to be sneaky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment