Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random Stuff First

Firstly, some random pictures that I think are fun.

At the beginning of September, we had the opportunity to attend the baptism of a good family friend. Unfortunately, we got no pictures except this one, where Lacey is trying to sit in the little baby bouncer. She has a little toddler rocking chair that she fits on just fine, but she doesn't realize that these are not the same.

I love when I go back to her room and find her in the chair reading a story. She really loves her books. It brings joy to my heart.
And the silly random things that babies do just make me laugh. Like up lining diapers on the tv stand. Sheesh.

I am very proud of this dress that I made for Lacey. I made a skirt for myself and had so much material left over that i decided to make a dress for Lacey out of it. And then I added the red lace, and it turned out really cute, and really easy, too. Making little girl dresses is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment