Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I can do it myself!

Looking at the trend in my blog entries, you can maybe guess what it is my life revolves around. It's so much fun to watch that little monkey learn how to do things. She's just starting to want to grab things besides the toys that I shake in her face--things like my hair, my plate, my toast, the lid to the lotion tub, the spoon I feed her with, whatever she can get her hands on and stick in her mouth. I'm waiting for the day when she actually figures out that she can roll over to get to a different place and get her hands on so many different things. Another accomplishment of recent weeks is discovering how to get her binky into her mouth the right way. We were lucky enough to catch it on video--the end of the video is actually the camera shutting off because it ran out of batteries. It *only* took her two minutes to get it right!

Mostly this is for those few people who, like me, could sit and watch my baby all day. So don't expect an action-packed thriller

1 comment:

  1. That baby is showing determination! She can do anything she sets her mind to. Your camera must have a guardian angel to keep it going long enough to record Lacey's success!

    ReplyDelete